March 2020 Acquisitions

Emthor

Veteran
View attachment 64369
Wolfman WR2 1.15 OC in basic polish. Notice the reflections even in the basic finish - really impressesed with quality.
Sunday is shave day
i LOVE Wolfman razors, unfortunately for me - i have been unable to buy one.
Sold out on website, and with import fees in Denmark, it's almost the cost of a car :)

Looks amazing, and only hear good things about it though.
 

The Gentleman

Forum GOD!
Polished Timeless Ti with 0.95 OC and solid bar plates.

Looking forward to hear your thoughts David. I have a Ti .95 SB (scalloped top), bought on BST, coming in during the next few days. I have owned the SS versions of .68 SB and .95 SB. The .68 was too mild for me, but I really liked the .95 and sometimes regret that I sold it. Mine is the matte finish, not as nice as the polished one but the shaves is what is important.
 

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Looking forward to hear your thoughts David. I have a Ti .95 SB (scalloped top), bought on BST, coming in during the next few days. I have owned the SS versions of .68 SB and .95 SB. The .68 was too mild for me, but I really liked the .95 and sometimes regret that I sold it. Mine is the matte finish, not as nice as the polished one but the shaves is what is important.
Stefan, I've owned the matte finish Ti in 0.95 DC, but sold it. Excellent shaves and very nimble, just like the aluminium Karve. I simply didn't like the finish. I can't imagine the polished is going to shave any different, but I'll know tomorrow.
 
Top