Yes I tried a sample a while back and haven’t been able to forget about it!A fantastic soap, to my taste
Yes I tried a sample a while back and haven’t been able to forget about it!A fantastic soap, to my taste
Very nice Shaun.
That is Bane from Batman.Is there nothing Wolfman don’t make better? Bit dearer than normal but worth it.
Whatever Petr gets, all of them are chosen carefully.P160 - reformulated (just for comparison with original)
Feather DX shavette non-folding
Olaf Rasmussen razor
RR Lupo Al
RR GC .84
RR Lupo DLC
View attachment 64169
@RandySp , for you (almost) everything, give me a week or so, but those are widely considered as Wolfman .61 clones so I expect they would be similar ...Whatever Petr gets, all of them are chosen carefully.
Also, please if you remember tell me more about this Lupo when you make a shave with it. I like to know about aggression and efficiency.
I really appreciate your words!@RandySp , for you (almost) everything, give me a week or so, but those are widely considered as Wolfman .61 clones so I expect they would be similar ...
My favourite blade, you have blades for a very long time

Only for 6-7 yearsMy favourite blade, you have blades for a very long time![]()
