How did you contact Memhis and how much was the shipping cost to![]()
The scent is simple amazing!
Something to recommend?
Very nice Sir. I want one too ...
No recommendations but there seems to an absence of new blades for Randy.Something to recommend?
Good choice!![]()
The scent is simple amazing!
Mmmm Ok!No recommendations but there seems to an absence of new blades for Randy.
New blades for Randy not only makes a happy Randy but also a happy Donnie.
Go on Randy, buy some more blades.
I've curbed my blade trying/buying as well, I've pretty much only been using Gillette 7 O'Clock Black recently. No new shaving purchases for this calendar year so far as well!Mmmm Ok!
I am stuck with Personna Med Prep and SuperMax!!
He has a page with some info about the products -> DaishoHow did you contact Memhis and how much was the shipping cost to?
.King Memhis how well you know my reactions...!He has a page with some info about the products -> Daisho
Ordering is through e-mail. At the end of the page there is a contact form, or you can go directly via daishoshavingproductsATgmail.com (replace AT with @).
It was declared as a 1kg packet (soap+AS), although it is a 700g. It was sent with UPS Standard with tracking for the price of 17€ and it comes in one week. For the same price you can have two sets. It is standard international shipping rate, if I have understood it good.
Please, do not comment that it is expensive (as you usually do), as I already know that.