March 2020 Acquisitions

D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
No recommendations but there seems to an absence of new blades for Randy.

New blades for Randy not only makes a happy Randy but also a happy Donnie.

Go on Randy, buy some more blades.
Mmmm Ok!

I am stuck with Personna Med Prep and SuperMax!!
 

donnie_arko

Forum GOD!
Mmmm Ok!

I am stuck with Personna Med Prep and SuperMax!!
I've curbed my blade trying/buying as well, I've pretty much only been using Gillette 7 O'Clock Black recently. No new shaving purchases for this calendar year so far as well!
 

Memhis

Forum GOD!
How did you contact Memhis and how much was the shipping cost to 🇭🇷?
He has a page with some info about the products -> Daisho
Ordering is through e-mail. At the end of the page there is a contact form, or you can go directly via daishoshavingproductsATgmail.com (replace AT with @).
It was declared as a 1kg packet (soap+AS), although it is a 700g. It was sent with UPS Standard with tracking for the price of 17€ and it comes in one week. For the same price you can have two sets. It is standard international shipping rate, if I have understood it good.

Please, do not comment that it is expensive (as you usually do), as I already know that :wink:.
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
He has a page with some info about the products -> Daisho
Ordering is through e-mail. At the end of the page there is a contact form, or you can go directly via daishoshavingproductsATgmail.com (replace AT with @).
It was declared as a 1kg packet (soap+AS), although it is a 700g. It was sent with UPS Standard with tracking for the price of 17€ and it comes in one week. For the same price you can have two sets. It is standard international shipping rate, if I have understood it good.

Please, do not comment that it is expensive (as you usually do), as I already know that :wink:.
King Memhis how well you know my reactions...! 😂😂
 
Top