March 2020 Acquisitions

N0ggie

Forum GOD!
20200306_083536.jpg


New acquisitions.
Soaps from Pinnacle Grooming, Suave (Dior Sauvage inspired) &
Emperor (Creed Aventus inspired) + 2 samples.
If you read this thank you Paul from Pinnacle Grooming, really appreciate your service and the free samples.
Very impressed with the scent on these soaps, instantly recognisable, strong and packaged great!
Plus a Feather Artist Club SS razor to upgrade from my Jagen David shavette along with some ProGuard blades which came with the deal. I also have some SoftGuard blades to try as well.
 
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest




I got 2 bottles of this fantastic fern/powdery scent, I found it in a store here that stocks some fantastic discontinued products.
Having already the matching shower gel, oh man, that is amazing!

What can I say about the other one? The final price was 10 euros, because I had a coupon. I don't know how the real Aventus smells, but I don't want to know TBH. This stuff is truly magnificent. At least to my nose.
 

Emthor

Veteran
It will take a couple of weeks to give you my full review, I'm abroad now :D

In any case, as you might know, this Rex is a modern version of the Gibbs, it is aggressive (far more than the Fatboy) and with noticeable blade feel. I've bought it even if I'm quite sure that I won't be able to use it over 3.5 dial mark.
Thanks for that info. I honestly beleived that the ambassador shaved a bit like the Fatboy.
 

Will-J

Forum GOD!
Ordered Feb 26, shipping verification email from Rakuten Feb 27 and delivered today. I was really surprised it got here so quickly.
Nice, which seller did you get them from out of interest? Any customs charges too?
 
Top