June Acquisitions

D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Randy I am fan of another brand and APR soaps (I bought recently General Leather) are in second line for me. Good enough though. I bought this set mainly due to scent, not performance.
Hmm.. The other brand has a bull on the lid?
 

donnie_arko

Forum GOD!
WP_20190626_001.jpg


Not the most exciting of purchases, but I managed to find the very, very elusive Benjamins Bay Rum with Pimento today. I found it lurking in Brixton Village market. I'm a huge fan of the Ben's Bay Rum splashes, the menthol one being one of my favourites and I'd been intrigued by the Pimento one. It pretty much smells exactly like the normal one. Ah well, at least I have another bottle of Bay Rum goodness....

The other bottle is for a friend of mine who I have assembled a DE shaving kit for.
 

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
image.jpeg

This is the new almond cream that Edward has made with a Brazil nut oil base, a step up from his last soap formula. Very good indeed, he will have all of his other soaps up and running with the new base very soon. Recommended! P.

Remember to ask for his new formula soap if you buy any through Esty.

This is so new he is still using the old label but I'm sure this will be sorted!
@oatcakes
 
Last edited:
Top