David. Are you sleeping with the bloke? No one gets Wolfman razors like you do. You must be.
You'll never go back to liquid shampoo again, Wayne. I wouldn't be without a bar now.View attachment 50522
My first Shampoo bar. Beautiful tin but the tin isn’t as important as the contents. Smells nice, hopefully it will do the job.
Ha Ha.David. Are you sleeping with the bloke? No one gets Wolfman razors like you do. You must be.
ThisYou'll never go back to liquid shampoo again, Wayne. I wouldn't be without a bar now.

What are the advantages of a shampoo bar over regular shampoo?You'll never go back to liquid shampoo again, Wayne. I wouldn't be without a bar now.
It’s a plastic thing mate. Less packaging.What are the advantages of a shampoo bar over regular shampoo?
Sarcasm or for real?It’s a plastic thing mate. Less packaging.

Easier for travelling and many are artisan made so natural ingredients. I use Stirling Tea Tree.What are the advantages of a shampoo bar over regular shampoo?
No mate, for real. I’m fed up of the packaging in the bathroom, everything is in plastic so I have changed back to real soap and now a shampoo bar. Not a hint of plastic in sight and I’m missing out on nothing.Sarcasm or for real?![]()
I might give it a try, ive a full drawer of potions, lotions and plastic bottles. Really could do with streamlining it tbh.No mate, for real. I’m fed up of the packaging in the bathroom, everything is in plastic so I have changed back to real soap and now a shampoo bar. Not a hint of plastic in sight and I’m missing out on nothing.
Nothing to lose pal.I might give it a try, ive a full drawer of potions, lotions and plastic bottles. Really could do with streamlining it tbh.
King Petr, some excellent products here!Shavemac Ebonite D01 two band 32 mm
APR Set (soap + AS +EdP) and some blades as freebies
Dealing with friends is always pleasure. Thank you, gents.
View attachment 50552