
Can't recall trying those... How many different varieties of Polsilver is there? I've tried the "standard" (Super Iridium? )one that is everywhere and find them rough. Are these smoother?View attachment 50331 View attachment 50332
Wizamet Polisilver Stainless blades, Lodz Poland. (200) You can never have too many because they won't be around forever! P.
I think these are the best, sharp yet smooth but YMMV!Can't recall trying those... How many different varieties of Polsilver is there? I've tried the "standard" (Super Iridium? )one that is everywhere and find them rough. Are these smoother?
P.
Got a linky, Paul, or were these a rare find?View attachment 50331 View attachment 50332
Wizamet Polisilver Stainless blades, Lodz Poland. (200) You can never have too many because they won't be around forever! P.
PM on way.Got a linky, Paul, or were these a rare find?
Id also like to try these paul if any further stock remaining?PM on way.