June 2018 Acquisitions

R181

Grumpy old man
A Father's Day/Birthday gift to myself. Decided that this year I deserved a nice gift so ordered a Boker Edelweiss LE 5/8 Spanish point razor. It arrived at 1930 this evening. Well pleased with what I saw and after looking at the factory edge have decided to give it a good stropping before use just to see what happens. It also appears to be a bellied blade, bonus.

Bob

Boker-Edelweiss-LE.jpg
 

Dr Watson

James
A Father's Day/Birthday gift to myself. Decided that this year I deserved a nice gift so ordered a Boker Edelweiss LE 5/8 Spanish point razor. It arrived at 1930 this evening. Well pleased with what I saw and after looking at the factory edge have decided to give it a good stropping before use just to see what happens. It also appears to be a bellied blade, bonus.

Bob

View attachment 30640
Looks lovely Bob, happy Birthday too!


:giggle:
 

halvor

a most elusive fish
A Father's Day/Birthday gift to myself. Decided that this year I deserved a nice gift so ordered a Boker Edelweiss LE 5/8 Spanish point razor. It arrived at 1930 this evening. Well pleased with what I saw and after looking at the factory edge have decided to give it a good stropping before use just to see what happens. It also appears to be a bellied blade, bonus.

Bob

View attachment 30640
Birthday, you say!? Congrats and many happy returns, Bob :)
 

halvor

a most elusive fish
9E63F75B-19E3-469C-89BA-353EBDE05D96.jpeg

Ooohhsaaaaa, me loves florals! The Dama balm to match the soap I already have (a gift from kind Manuel on the occasion of the birth of my second daughter — thanks, Manuel!)

Ylang Ylang soap — first sniff, and I love it. Was told it was weakly scented but can’t say that about my tub.

Samples of the two latest additions to Manuel’s lineup and I get predominantly chamomile (cronos) and, I think, cinnamon (Zanzibar), very similar to Brisas de Oriente.

And finallly a Miller Harris sample befitting my geranium obsession.
 
Top