June 2018 Acquisitions

Lann

Forum GOD!
View attachment 30656
Ooohhsaaaaa, me loves florals! The Dama balm to match the soap I already have (a gift from kind Manuel on the occasion of the birth of my second daughter — thanks, Manuel!)

Ylang Ylang soap — first sniff, and I love it. Was told it was weakly scented but can’t say that about my tub.

Samples of the two latest additions to Manuel’s lineup and I get predominantly chamomile (cronos) and, I think, cinnamon (Zanzibar), very similar to Brisas de Oriente.

And finallly a Miller Harris sample befitting my geranium obsession.
Congratulations on the birth of your second daughter Halvor! Ylang Ylang is my favourite of all of Manuel's scents and I also wouldn't call it weak scentwise (perhaps if measured against some American soaps it could be described as weak). I have the matching balm which compliments it very nicely and give a very pleasurable shaving experience indeed. I also really like Dama so will be adding that balm to my order whenever the Badeas soap orders go in.
 
Top