June 2018 Acquisitions

Mikey J

Forum HOG!
You’re on a right old Creed splurge Mike. Very interested in you’re thoughts on this one.
Yeah, I’ve liked everything I’ve tried from them so far. Except VIW. Bit too similar to Malibu for me.

It opens up fresh & spicy and then the deeper tobacco smell comes through as it mellows down into a darker scent. Took a bit of a gamble on this as I don’t usually go for tobacco scents but I really like it. It’s still got a sweetness as seems to be the trend with Creed from what I’ve tried so far. Not sure if that’s the ambergris they use across the board or whatever?

Quique

Forum GOD!
In the Spanish forum SCNHG, every year an LE is made of a handmade soap.

The first two were made by Jabonman and this year we were lucky enough to be able to count on Mr @Fox to get this White Note.

Very good aroma, inspired by the perfume Ninfeo Mio by Annick Goutal. My nose does not give much, but the aroma is fresh, light, citrus and floral

Thanks Darron for an excellent job

20180611_163630-01.jpeg

D

Deleted member 30

In the Spanish forum SCNHG, every year an LE is made of a handmade soap.

The first two were made by Jabonman and this year we were lucky enough to be able to count on Mr @Fox to get this White Note.

Very good aroma, inspired by the perfume Ninfeo Mio by Annick Goutal. My nose does not give much, but the aroma is fresh, light, citrus and floral

Thanks Darron for an excellent job

View attachment 30564
You're most welcome.

Happy Shaving! :)

JamieM

Extreme sharpness is ephemeral!
I beg you next time you see one pm me:) I love that brand. I got nice manicure set for my wife as part of her wedding gift from me in red leather pouch and still after many years of usage looks excellent!
I know where there is a similar knife made by Bayer If you are interested I will PM you the link.

churchilllafemme

Forum GOD!
Vintage Floris Rose Geranium toilet water. Its fragrance is wonderful, with the earthy greenness of the geranium balancing the sweet rose. In fact, it smells so good that I am going to try it at pulse points - although my skin usually does not tolerate toilette waters or colognes - rather than just for adding fragrance to old shaving soaps.