That tube would just encourage me to use excessive amounts of cream.

I was thinking much the same. I myself am going in the opposite direction and will probably end up with a gloriously abundant set of whiskers.You need to start raising your game mate. Poor show, very poor show.Laffin!
and they say 'wet shaving' is cheap.
![]()

I’m very tempted by one of these too.
I'm waiting for the 2018 LE boar, due out soon apparently (90 available via vintagescent)I’m very tempted by one of these too.

It was £47 delivered from Shaving Station. The knot needs to break in a little (2 uses) buy I can already tell this will be a great brush at a great price.I’m very tempted by one of these too.
Jesus....Wolfman OC .74
Thäter 4125/6
Roja Dove - "Great Britain"
Frederic Malle - "The Night"
Roja Dove - "Scandal pour Homme"
View attachment 30889