N_Architect
Travel, See, Feel, Explore
Nivea "buy 1, get 1 gift" offer at a local supermarket chain. So I'll get to try soon a moisturiser I had in mind.
A Paladin Falstaff in Disco with a Lee Sabini Blonde Badger knot.
I know I've said it before but it's worth saying again. THAT BRUSH!![]()
![]()
Symmetrical Pottery shaving bowl



Thanks, mate! It is a fantastic brushI know I've said it before but it's worth saying again. THAT BRUSH!
Stunning mate, simply stunning.![]()

Looks lovely Bob, happy Birthday too!A Father's Day/Birthday gift to myself. Decided that this year I deserved a nice gift so ordered a Boker Edelweiss LE 5/8 Spanish point razor. It arrived at 1930 this evening. Well pleased with what I saw and after looking at the factory edge have decided to give it a good stropping before use just to see what happens. It also appears to be a bellied blade, bonus.
Bob
View attachment 30640

Birthday, you say!? Congrats and many happy returns, BobA Father's Day/Birthday gift to myself. Decided that this year I deserved a nice gift so ordered a Boker Edelweiss LE 5/8 Spanish point razor. It arrived at 1930 this evening. Well pleased with what I saw and after looking at the factory edge have decided to give it a good stropping before use just to see what happens. It also appears to be a bellied blade, bonus.
Bob
View attachment 30640

Your brush was the inspiration for my latest brush. It's one of the nicest brushes I've ever seen.![]()
![]()
Symmetrical Pottery shaving bowl
DavidA Paladin Falstaff in Disco with a Lee Sabini Blonde Badger knot.