July 2020 Acquisitions

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
Mail drop of Eufros soaps purchased direct. Fougere and Rosa soap moved a lot in the tub during transit. Happy with the scents apart from Vetiver, will be listing that one for sale!

Nice amount of samples included as well.

View attachment 72676View attachment 72677View attachment 72678
Would it help anyone interested in any of the samples? I've ordered Atletico and Sirio off the back of smelling these. Boreal and Ylang Ylang not for me.
 

Dr Watson

James
Would it help anyone interested in any of the samples? I've ordered Atletico and Sirio off the back of smelling these. Boreal and Ylang Ylang not for me.
Would love to try them, if that's what you're offering? I've precious little experience with Eufros.

Will cover p&p, let me know :okay:
 

Pat-W

Forum GOD!
Ordered two 180g soaps from @Brianh ,Leodis & Vectis along with a bar of dog shampoo for my wee dug, Mac. Brian later contacted me to say that he didn't have the 180g Leodis in stock at the moment and would I like to choose another, being Scottish I went for Caledonia. To my delight he then said that he had a 70g Leodis that he would include along with one of his aftershaves......SO GENEROUS !!!
20200715_152851-01-01.jpeg

The soaps smell great as does the Aftershave
Nice speaking with you Brian and once again, thanks for the extra soap and splash.

Ordered yesterday, delivered today. ..How's that for service !!! :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Ordered two 180g soaps from @Brianh ,Leodis & Vectis along with a bar of dog shampoo for my wee dug, Mac. Brian later contacted me to say that he didn't have the 180g Leodis in stock at the moment and would I like to choose another, being Scottish I went for Caledonia. To my delight he then said that he had a 70g Leodis that he would include along with one of his aftershaves......SO GENEROUS !!!
View attachment 72762
The soaps smells great as does the Aftershave
Nice speaking with you Brian and once again, thanks for the extra soap and splash.

Ordered yesterday, delivered today. ..How's that for service !!! :thumbsup:
My new favourite soap... Simply straightforward scents, nicely weighted, fantastic performance and great service. What's not to like?
 
Top