And do you have a favourite?Mail drop of Eufros soaps purchased direct. Fougere and Rosa soap moved a lot in the tub during transit. Happy with the scents apart from Vetiver, will be listing that one for sale!
Nice amount of samples included as well.
View attachment 72676View attachment 72677View attachment 72678
Of the ones I purchased I'd have to say the Fougere. I like all of them except the Vetiver one.And whats your favourite
And do you have a favourite?
Jon, not once have I seen Manuel's soaps arrive like that. The moved ones must be very soft.Mail drop of Eufros soaps purchased direct. Fougere and Rosa soap moved a lot in the tub during transit. Happy with the scents apart from Vetiver, will be listing that one for sale!
Nice amount of samples included as well.
View attachment 72676View attachment 72677View attachment 72678
The Rosa Oud one feels very soft to me.Jon, not once have I seen Manuel's soaps arrive like that. The moved ones must be very soft.
Jon, Luis is WhatsApping Manuel now.The Rosa Oud one feels very soft to me.
I've never seen Manuel soap like thoseMail drop of Eufros soaps purchased direct. Fougere and Rosa soap moved a lot in the tub during transit. Happy with the scents apart from Vetiver, will be listing that one for sale!
Nice amount of samples included as well.
View attachment 72676View attachment 72677View attachment 72678

Who is Luis? Should I be emailing him then you think?Jon, Luis is WhatsApping Manuel now.
They shouldn't be like that.
No. Luis is a Spanish friend of mine and of Manuel's. Not business related though. He's just informed Manuel of the incident, nothing more.Who is Luis? Should I be emailing him then you think?
Just to update this, there was indeed an issue with the Fougere and Rosa soaps, Manuel is replacing both free of charge. I've also ordered a tub of Atletico. He's a pleasure to deal with.No. Luis is a Spanish friend of mine and of Manuel's. Not business related though. He's just informed Manuel of the incident, nothing more.
See post #127
Excellent, Jon. Manuel's customer service is exemplary.Just to update this, there was indeed an issue with the Fougere and Rosa soaps, Manuel is replacing both free of charge. I've also ordered a tub of Atletico. He's a pleasure to deal with.
The same thing happened with Lima-Especias for me and Manuel said he was sorry many times and he will send me a new soap once he has them back in stock. Manuel is great!Mail drop of Eufros soaps purchased direct. Fougere and Rosa soap moved a lot in the tub during transit. Happy with the scents apart from Vetiver, will be listing that one for sale!
Nice amount of samples included as well.
View attachment 72676View attachment 72677View attachment 72678
Wow, just saw this now. Is royal mail cooking these?!Mail drop of Eufros soaps purchased direct. Fougere and Rosa soap moved a lot in the tub during transit. Happy with the scents apart from Vetiver, will be listing that one for sale!
Nice amount of samples included as well.
View attachment 72676View attachment 72677View attachment 72678