N_Architect
Travel, See, Feel, Explore
Happy birthday Steve. Always nice to read your posts.
Happy Birthday Steve
Happy Birthday to you....
Plastic container? Looks the same as the one Jose uses and Fran, too. I do believe the secret is out. Manuel has many guises!These turned up fast. Fougere was replacement, all 3 of these are newest base.
View attachment 73205

Yeah I had no idea it was going to have a different container. He did mention he might look at glass jars eventually.Plastic container? Looks the same as the one Jose uses and Fran, too. I do believe the secret is out. Manuel has many guises!![]()
Joserra and Daisho.Yeah I had no idea it was going to have a different container. He did mention he might look at glass jars eventually.
What soap is Jose and Fran from?
Not sure about that. Manuel had to cancel my Vetiver order recently as he was out of stock. He wasn‘t sure about when it would be available as he was having trouble sourcing containers.Joserra and Daisho.
Luis and I were discussing glass jars with Manuel, a few years ago, but the idea was shelved due to the international shipping costs from the extra weight.
The current replacement is plastic, Alex, not glass.Not sure about that. Manuel had to cancel my Vetiver order recently as he was out of stock. He wasn‘t sure about when it would be available as he was having trouble sourcing containers.