July 2020 Acquisitions

Dodgy vu

Forum GOD!
Morning mail call:

Hi there,

I'd be curious to see the ingredients list on the box you purchased. I believe the last incarnation from a while back ( about 3-4 years ago) had no Aloe Vera and zero parabens included in the formula and that could be checked by an online search.

The overall performance of that most recent version is not what I would call top tier so I am hoping your tub has the preferred make up with Aloe Vera juice as an ingredient.

Hope that helps somehow,

Martin
 

GSVwetshave

Forum GOD!
Hi there,

I'd be curious to see the ingredients list on the box you purchased. I believe the last incarnation from a while back ( about 3-4 years ago) had no Aloe Vera and zero parabens included in the formula and that could be checked by an online search.

The overall performance of that most recent version is not what I would call top tier so I am hoping your tub has the preferred make up with Aloe Vera juice as an ingredient.

Hope that helps somehow,

Martin
Thank you for the info, Martin.
Unfortunately, there is no Aloe Vera juice.
Information from the box:


 

Dodgy vu

Forum GOD!
Thank you for the info, Martin.
Unfortunately, there is no Aloe Vera juice.
Information from the box:
Your opinion about the performance will be missing a comparison between the two versions and I'm unable to send you an older sample from the USA post offices, which I am including on my stay away from public places list right now.

Maybe ask a UK or thereabouts forum member for a sample of that earlier version I posted about. See what you think, as there's some positive thoughts about your later version too...... but not by me.
 
Top