les24preludes
Forum GOD!
I've been trying to sell a bunch of them cheap. They don't sell either. Things just accumulate on the BST. It's a madhouse, full of objects time forgot.When was the last time anyone saw the beginners razors etc on the BST?
I've been trying to sell a bunch of them cheap. They don't sell either. Things just accumulate on the BST. It's a madhouse, full of objects time forgot.When was the last time anyone saw the beginners razors etc on the BST?
One day they'll be worth a fortune! Lol.I've been trying to sell a bunch of them cheap. They don't sell either. Things just accumulate on the BST. It's a madhouse, full of objects time forgot.

I’ve never liked facial hair of any kind, be it a beard, a moustache or sideburns. I am baffled by chaps growing full, bushy beards or GQ stubble. The one I find most puzzling is the goatee.The trend today for men seems to be beards and plaid shirts which places a low priority on shaving. A quick chorus of I'm a Lumberjack seems more appropriate.
Bob
So I suppose a handlebar moustache is out of the question....The one I find most puzzling is the goatee.
And probably a weird beard wouldn't cut it....The one I find most puzzling is the goatee.
)

You got it. But I do like his suit, shirt, tie (even though it has what looks like a moustache motif) and hat. I’m a former pipe smoker, quitting 25 years ago, so I won’t comment on the pipe.
It's not that baffling, some of us like facial hair.I’ve never liked facial hair of any kind, be it a beard, a moustache or sideburns. I am baffled by chaps growing full, bushy beards or GQ stubble. The one I find most puzzling is the goatee.
It’s just a subjective statement. I have no issue with men who wear facial hair, but it’s just not for me. My estranged brother sports a luxuriant moustache, but that is not the cause of our estrangement.It's not that baffling, some of us like facial hair.
Growing a goatee is the best I can muster, wish I could grow a beardI’ve never liked facial hair of any kind, be it a beard, a moustache or sideburns. I am baffled by chaps growing full, bushy beards or GQ stubble. The one I find most puzzling is the goatee.
It's tough being a teenager....Growing a goatee is the best I can muster, wish I could grow a beard
OuchIt's tough being a teenager....
It's tough being a teenager....