You didn't used to be able to use Paypal gift payments here either but it caused complaints. Unfortunately some people then got scammed and because they'd sent payment as a gift had no comeback.
I must admit on the BST thing, I did message a few people who were selling on other forums, introduced myself and asked if they would sell to a noob they didn't know, making it clear I wouldn't be offended if they said no
It is a leap of faith to send something to someone you dont know and as has been mentioned, when dealing with items costing hundreds of pounds it pays to be careful
There was a spot of trouble a little while back, that's what caused the rule tightening IIRC. Agree with the general sentiment though, the BST has been dead since then really.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.