February 2021 Acquisitions

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
@jphelan81 How have you found the performance of the Grooming dept Nai base Cederwood soap Jon?, I have the Kairos Lavender and it on its way to me.
Really impressed with It. I purchased the lavender one first, but the Cedarwood turned out to be my favourite so far. Performance top class as well. Excellent slickness and good post shave, I didn't use a post shave product to test.
 

lu20vt

Forum GOD!
Felicidades amigo Luis
Congrats, always the best
Gracias Alfonso! :happy:
Very very nice brush Luis
Enjoy it!!
Mucha gracias Quique :happy:
Wow - just wow.
what wood is that? Who turned it? Both the knot and the handle look stunning.
Thank you! The wood is Honduran Rosewood burl. Is very very nice and heavy.. Is a colaboration I don't know exactly who make.

The knot 27x53 without glue bump. :)
 
Last edited:
Top