Boycie83
Space Cadet
Shaving Time had Lupo stock as wellIs Italian Barber now shipping to the UK?
Shaving Time had Lupo stock as wellIs Italian Barber now shipping to the UK?
Not anymore, though. :-/Shaving Time had Lupo stock as well
As a sucker for a great label, I always wanted a tub of Barbershop De Los Muertos.
Love that brush.
How's the scent David? Where did you pick these up from I missed out on the UK release.
Lupo up on BST for a great price.Not anymore, though. :-/
Otium is a scent I find very hard to describe, Jon. To be completely open, from the container, I initially thought I could smell ammonia. It's my nose. Once lathered, I get a bit of floral, possibly the jasmine. Absolutely love it. Lather quality superb.How's the scent David? Where did you pick these up from I missed out on the UK release.
Cheers I'll go on WCS, see if I'm lucky. Did you do standard delivery? No charges?Otium is a scent I find very hard to describe, Jon. To be completely open, from the container, I initially thought I could smell ammonia. It's my nose. Once lathered, I get a bit of floral, possibly the jasmine. Absolutely love it. Lather quality superb.
I bought from West Coast Shaving.
I went through Shipito, Jon. I did declare $64 and never paid a fee.Cheers I'll go on WCS, see if I'm lucky. Did you do standard delivery? No charges?