February 2021 Acquisitions

J-B-M

Forum GOD!
More goodies from Brian. The soaps I chose, but the other packs are (I guess) splash samples that Brian kindly included. Very helpful as I am currently living downstairs and don't have any A/S in the downstairs bathroom! First sniff and the Valentia smells awesome...much earthier and darker than I thought it might be, but that's a plus in my book and what I was hoping for. Looking forward to shaving with it this evening.

20210204_093358.jpg
 

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
How's the scent David? Where did you pick these up from I missed out on the UK release.
Otium is a scent I find very hard to describe, Jon. To be completely open, from the container, I initially thought I could smell ammonia. It's my nose. Once lathered, I get a bit of floral, possibly the jasmine. Absolutely love it. Lather quality superb.
I bought from West Coast Shaving.
 

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
Otium is a scent I find very hard to describe, Jon. To be completely open, from the container, I initially thought I could smell ammonia. It's my nose. Once lathered, I get a bit of floral, possibly the jasmine. Absolutely love it. Lather quality superb.
I bought from West Coast Shaving.
Cheers I'll go on WCS, see if I'm lucky. Did you do standard delivery? No charges?
 
Top