Getting quite addictiveAnother order from Cult Pens
Rhodia notepad
2 Clairefontaine notepads
Robert Oster Maroon 1789 inkView attachment 85285

Just a bit! Oh I do love a new hobby.Getting quite addictive![]()

Rabbit hole?Another order from Cult Pens
Rhodia notepad
2 Clairefontaine notepads
Robert Oster Maroon 1789 inkView attachment 85285
Me too, but I just blame all on Covid and the lockdownJust a bit! Oh I do love a new hobby.![]()
I wish I could blame it on that but I have previous "form" going back years where shopping is concerned.Me too, but I just blame all on Covid and the lockdown

Lots of Spanish soapmakers ot there
is a new soap maker, he is Italian but has lived in Spain for 20 years.Lots of Spanish soapmakers ot thereNever heard of this one.
Nice! What was the price of the soap if I may ask?is a new soap maker, he is Italian but has lived in Spain for 20 years.
20 euros plus shipping.Nice! What was the price of the soap if I may ask?
Have had these for a few weeks now ... awesome