Optometrist
Forum GOD!
Timeless Bronze SB
Paladin Falstaff Satin Ebony E7 Hybrid
Edit... Stupid me... It's a Falstaff, not a 2xl.Paladin Falstaff Satin Ebony E7 Hybrid
Last edited:
That Bronze timeless looks great. So that's SB and OC now right? Look forward to hearing comparison.Timeless Bronze SBEdit... Stupid me... It's a Falstaff, not a 2xl.
Paladin Falstaff Satin Ebony E7 Hybrid
Yes, Jon. I've had the OC for three weeks, or so. I ordered a SB from Maggard Razors at the same time as the OC directly from Timeless. That SB is still stuck in the USA and no sign of going anywhere fast. I ordered this SB from Timeless out of frustration.That Bronze timeless looks great. So that's SB and OC now right? Look forward to hearing comparison.
It’s not one I’d buy myself but hey! When in Texas.I have the Mr Pepper shaving soap. Smells like Haribo Cola Bottles, which I like, but it is super sweet smelling.
I like Dr Pepper but it doesn’t smell like that. It more like a super sweet cola. Since you are in the US, Sudsey Soapery has sale ongoing. There is a “Cola” post-shave balm.It’s not one I’d buy myself but hey! When in Texas.
Dr Pepper is very popular here. I don’t often drink soda. Water or iced tea for me.
it’s fun and made me smile. Now what AS to match???
Really liked the scent of this and would buy another, but not a huge fan of their tubs which are a bit too narrow at the mouthI refill a soap that I finished a while ago
![]()
I agree, we have gotten used to 10 cm cans and this one is more uncomfortable, especially when you are finishing the soapReally liked the scent of this and would buy another, but not a huge fan of their tubs which are a bit too narrow at the mouth
Is Italian Barber now shipping to the UK?
I don't know about Italian Barber sending, but this came from Rasoigoodfellas to Croatia (In just two days).Is Italian Barber now shipping to the UK?