February 2021 Acquisitions

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
That Bronze timeless looks great. So that's SB and OC now right? Look forward to hearing comparison.
Yes, Jon. I've had the OC for three weeks, or so. I ordered a SB from Maggard Razors at the same time as the OC directly from Timeless. That SB is still stuck in the USA and no sign of going anywhere fast. I ordered this SB from Timeless out of frustration.
 

Charcoal

Soothsayer of the Obscure
I have the Mr Pepper shaving soap. Smells like Haribo Cola Bottles, which I like, but it is super sweet smelling.
It’s not one I’d buy myself but hey! When in Texas.
Dr Pepper is very popular here. I don’t often drink soda. Water or iced tea for me.
it’s fun and made me smile. Now what AS to match???
 

Zhang Doe

Forum GOD!
It’s not one I’d buy myself but hey! When in Texas.
Dr Pepper is very popular here. I don’t often drink soda. Water or iced tea for me.
it’s fun and made me smile. Now what AS to match???
I like Dr Pepper but it doesn’t smell like that. It more like a super sweet cola. Since you are in the US, Sudsey Soapery has sale ongoing. There is a “Cola” post-shave balm.

Otherwise, I hear great things about Wickham’s Club Cola.

I usually use L’Occitane Cade or Pre de Provence No.63 to match.
 

Quique

Forum GOD!
Really liked the scent of this and would buy another, but not a huge fan of their tubs which are a bit too narrow at the mouth
I agree, we have gotten used to 10 cm cans and this one is more uncomfortable, especially when you are finishing the soap
 
Top