Kai captain pink in every se razor I've tried. Smooth and consistent.
Dcw7830 Forum GOD! Feb 8, 2020 #46 Kai captain pink in every se razor I've tried. Smooth and consistent.
abanamat Noob Mar 20, 2020 #49 1) Blackland Vector + Schick Proline 2) Muhle R41 + Rapira Platinum Lux 3) The Silversmith + Gillette Silver Blue 4) RazoRock German 37 Slant + Gillette SB
1) Blackland Vector + Schick Proline 2) Muhle R41 + Rapira Platinum Lux 3) The Silversmith + Gillette Silver Blue 4) RazoRock German 37 Slant + Gillette SB
Manumik Forum GOD! Apr 20, 2020 #50 Feather artist club SS and Feather professional .310mm Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
SammieM Forum GOD! Apr 20, 2020 #51 In no particular order. Gillette Red Tip/ Treet Platinum RR Gamechanger 0.68/ Nacet Timeless Bronze 0.38/ Wizamet IS Timeless Bronze 0.78/ Astra SP Gillette English FBT/ any sharp blade
In no particular order. Gillette Red Tip/ Treet Platinum RR Gamechanger 0.68/ Nacet Timeless Bronze 0.38/ Wizamet IS Timeless Bronze 0.78/ Astra SP Gillette English FBT/ any sharp blade
art101980 Forum GOD! Apr 21, 2020 #52 Timeless ti .95oc and Gillette 7 o'clock yellow consistently a delight Rex ambassador and Gillette Platinum are also a great pairing for me
Timeless ti .95oc and Gillette 7 o'clock yellow consistently a delight Rex ambassador and Gillette Platinum are also a great pairing for me
zealshaver Forum GOD! Apr 21, 2020 #54 Blackbird / Bic Chrome Platinum R41 / Feather The General I & II / Schick P-30
R Rasorium Forum GOD! Apr 22, 2020 #55 Tatara Masamune + Feather. After the initial learning curve I’ve found this pairing superb.
Blademonkey Forum GOD! Apr 22, 2020 #56 Feather AS-D2 fitted with a Feather Hi Stainles blade, a perfect match! P.
Rasatura Bagnata •.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.• Apr 22, 2020 #57 Paradigm Ti I + Feather DE Paradigm SE + Feather Professional Super SE Blackland Sabre Lvl 2 + GEM SE
Paradigm Ti I + Feather DE Paradigm SE + Feather Professional Super SE Blackland Sabre Lvl 2 + GEM SE
RussellR5555 Forum GOD! Apr 22, 2020 #60 Merkur Progress and a Gillette Sharp Edge (Yellow) Polsilver Lodz and Every Razor I own