December 2017 Acquisitions

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
How do they shave? Looks great!
Thank you. I'm no expert and have limited knowledge of SE razors but...
It's slightly milder than the 1912 but smoother due to the blade being held tighter than the 1912. It feels fantastic in the handle and easy to manoeuvre.
It's my second favourite SE I've tried.
My favourite being the Clog Pruf, which I've also managed to buy this week too. Should be with me early part of next week.
 

SeanC

Forum GOD!
Perma-Sharps are quality! Definitely my top 5.
The others MUST be Chinese..given that the packaging looks like something from a box of fireworks! Nice haul though Sean!!
The ones that look like firecrackers are Tian Li Super Stainless, which are indeed Chinese. They cost just short of £5 including postage. My initial view is not quite sharp enough for me, but I will try another blade or two before I pass judgement. A couple of packs of Derby Premium to round things off too
 

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Lovely Razor and Case, though I think the case should be with an ER 1912.
Thank you. Yes I think it should be with a 1912. I bought it from Blademonkey and I think he might have had a spare case and included in with the sale.
 
Top