December 2017 Acquisitions

Wayne

Forum Sod
Totally agree..I bought a big bottle recently and have to say it's a great splash!:thumbsup:
Can't speak for the splash but after struggling to find a decent soap for travel I have just bought a tube of Proraso Sandalwood cream. I used it today and well, what a great soap it is. Thick slick and easy to lather with what I would describe as a dirty sandalwood scent. Impressed and too good just for travel use, add the fact a large tube was only £4.95 delivered and it's a bargain too.
 
Can't speak for the splash but after struggling to find a decent soap for travel I have just bought a tube of Proraso Sandalwood cream. I used it today and well, what a great soap it is. Thick slick and easy to lather with what I would describe as a dirty sandalwood scent. Impressed and too good just for travel use, add the fact a large tube was only £4.95 delivered and it's a bargain too.
Yeah it's good stuff Wayne, though the soap tub (croap) may be slightly cheaper..great price though! If you like the red you should try the classic green and others too.. Enjoy:thumbsup:
 

SpeedyPC

The Dark Lord of Wet Shaving
Mail Call:- Very disappointing today because I only received one bottle of Tabex aftershave instead of two bottles, I ordered via eBay online from Portugal so I'm going to try and see if I can get my second bottle because I paid for two instead of one bottle.

Anyway the Tabex aftershave smells very much like a Clubman style and the scent smells to me a soft floral of Tobacco when comparing to a bottle of Tabac aftershave, I can smell there Tobacco is stronger than Tabex so I'll have to wait until Autumn and Winter season to used this aftershave.

 
Top