How do they shave? Looks great!Arrived this morning. Bought from a gent over on TSR. A GEM G-Bar in a beautiful Bakelite case and some blades included too.
I've already had this razor on loan a while back so I already know how good it shaves.
View attachment 21855 View attachment 21856
Thank you. I'm no expert and have limited knowledge of SE razors but...How do they shave? Looks great!
Congratulations!Cheers Rob - got her last Sunday and it's like she's always been here![]()
![]()
Perma-Sharps are quality! Definitely my top 5.Some more blades. On the left an old favourite, I feel a bit insecure in having less than a 100 to hand. The others are new to me
![]()
The ones that look like firecrackers are Tian Li Super Stainless, which are indeed Chinese. They cost just short of £5 including postage. My initial view is not quite sharp enough for me, but I will try another blade or two before I pass judgement. A couple of packs of Derby Premium to round things off tooPerma-Sharps are quality! Definitely my top 5.
The others MUST be Chinese..given that the packaging looks like something from a box of fireworks! Nice haul though Sean!!
Lovely Razor and Case, though I think the case should be with an ER 1912.Arrived this morning. Bought from a gent over on TSR. A GEM G-Bar in a beautiful Bakelite case with some blades included too.
I've already had this razor on loan a while back so I already know how good it shaves.
View attachment 21855 View attachment 21856
Thank you. Yes I think it should be with a 1912. I bought it from Blademonkey and I think he might have had a spare case and included in with the sale.Lovely Razor and Case, though I think the case should be with an ER 1912.