Stunning razors!!A beautiful No. 16, a lovely Red Tip, a gigantic sample of CF 1445, and a Slim Adjustable in stunning condition.
Cannot thank you all guys enough, from New Jersey to London & beyond, and Central-Eastern Greece.
View attachment 21985
View attachment 21986
Very jealous but congratulations..that slim look immaculate...enjoy!
Stunning, I so wish I could get a decent shave from them.Mail Call:- Today received a Pils 118NL stainless steel polished/mat finish
View attachment 22052
View attachment 22053
View attachment 22054
View attachment 22055
Thanks Lee, that's a good start (should I send it back before I use it)Stunning, I so wish I could get a decent shave from them.
No, don't get me wrong, I just can't use them for some reason. Most folks love them (just ask @Nishy!) and I wish I could use them as they are the prettiest razor on the market. Hope you enjoy it.Thanks Lee, that's a good start (should I send it back before I use it)
Congratulations.... A very classy razor. Polished too!... Enjoy it.Mail Call:- Today received a Pils 118NL stainless steel polished/mat finish
View attachment 22052
View attachment 22053
View attachment 22054
View attachment 22055
Congratulations.... A very classy razor. Polished too!... Enjoy it.![]()
