Blackland Vector SE razor (AC type)

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
It cost around £180 including shipping from Maggards and as Boycie said that's assuming you don't get hit with customs charges.

Had a good few shaves with the razor now and my thoughts haven't changed, it's brilliant and with the proline blades my perfect shaver. I've even used it on my head which I haven't done with any other SE or DE razor and again I didn't get a single nick or bit of irritation.

Also got to give a special mention to Shane at Blackland who contacted me about the top cap issue and has arranged for a replacement to be sent out. Got to say that's fantastic customer service especially as I didn't buy the razor directly from them. It's easy to see why Blackland and their razors have got such a good reputation.
What's this Top Cap issue? As far as I know, I have the original Top Cap and I haven't noticed any issues.
 

p.b

Forum GOD!
My Machined Vector is covered (head, base plate and handle) in millions of little scratches which now make it look polished and also kiss-marks both of which I believe to be serious manufacturing faults.

@Blackland Razors please can I have a complete replacement Vector? (machined will be fine, doesn't need to be polished) ta.
 
Last edited:

Blackland Razors

Forum GOD!
Artisan
My Machined Vector is covered (head, base plate and handle) in millions of little scratches which now make it look polished and also kiss-marks which I believe to be serious manufacturing faults.

@Blackland Razors please can I have a complete replacement Vector? (machined will be fine, doesn't need to be polished) ta.
Sorry. Those kiss marks come from the factory. New Vectors receive a masked kiss for safety. The kiss marks may no longer be there, but the love still is.
 

Enam

Well-Known Member
It cost around £180 including shipping from Maggards and as Boycie said that's assuming you don't get hit with customs charges.

Had a good few shaves with the razor now and my thoughts haven't changed, it's brilliant and with the proline blades my perfect shaver. I've even used it on my head which I haven't done with any other SE or DE razor and again I didn't get a single nick or bit of irritation.

Also got to give a special mention to Shane at Blackland who contacted me about the top cap issue and has arranged for a replacement to be sent out. Got to say that's fantastic customer service especially as I didn't buy the razor directly from them. It's easy to see why Blackland and their razors have got such a good reputation.
Thank you for your reply Mate much appreciated, I went with the ATT SE ALUMINIUM from Executive Shaving as it was just easier getting delivery and within my budget. Only had 1 shave with the Proline blade. So seems good and as sharp as the blade felt I didn't get any irritation. But Vector is the one. I'll be content if I have the Vector Lol. Thank you Mate.
 

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Thank you that's good to know, how long is the delivery would you say to UK. Cheers
In normal times and using the cheaper Globegistics/USPS international shipping option, delivery is usually 7-10 days. Currently, anything involving USPS shipping comes to a standstill once at the US departure point. Anyone's guess when it will arrive. Courier services are the best option, but they come with increased cost, of course.
 
Top