Blackland Vector SE razor (AC type)

Will-J

Forum GOD!
Any suggestions for a travel case/pouch for the Vector? Single edge razors typically fit into double edge cases?
Most cases should fit just fine, but they will have a somewhat loose fitting around the head as the Vector is so low profile in that regard compared to just about any other razor.

I've been using a generic Parker DE one which seems good as it’s at least wide enough at the top and has a snug fit for the handle.

Here’s some pictures:


E538C8BB-35C0-4CAB-BB4F-10E1377E7E6D.jpeg

201B9B67-DB6B-4675-B806-5CBDF25EBE31.jpeg

C6368EBB-E08D-44EB-A69C-B676F12A6CD7.jpeg


For me if @Blackland sold a bespoke pouch / case I’d probably snap one up :wink:
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Most cases should fit just fine, but they will have a somewhat loose fitting around the head as the Vector is so low profile in that regard compared to just about any other razor.

I've been using a generic Parker DE one which seems good as it’s at least wide enough at the top and has a snug fit for the handle.

Here’s some pictures:


View attachment 66789
View attachment 66790
View attachment 66791

For me if @Blackland sold a bespoke pouch / case I’d probably snap one up :wink:
If you'd be willing to take some measurements etc.. I'm sure Dale @stormcrowuk would be able to make you a custom one.
 

Minds_Eye

Forum GOD!
Most cases should fit just fine, but they will have a somewhat loose fitting around the head as the Vector is so low profile in that regard compared to just about any other razor.

I've been using a generic Parker DE one which seems good as it’s at least wide enough at the top and has a snug fit for the handle.

Here’s some pictures:


View attachment 66789
View attachment 66790
View attachment 66791

For me if @Blackland sold a bespoke pouch / case I’d probably snap one up :wink:
Thanks, the Parker cases were the ones I was looking at in particular.
 

Wintermute

Forum GOD!
I'm getting excited, I ordered a Vector from Maggard's and I just got a notification from Royal Mail that it's cleared customs at Heathrow and is on it's way. Since I started using an aluminium ATT SE1 I've pretty much abandoned DE razors so i'm looking forward to giving the Vector a go.
 

Randomangle

Über Bum
I'm getting excited, I ordered a Vector from Maggard's and I just got a notification from Royal Mail that it's cleared customs at Heathrow and is on it's way. Since I started using an aluminium ATT SE1 I've pretty much abandoned DE razors so i'm looking forward to giving the Vector a go.
Just out of interest, why did you order from Maggards?
 

wintoid

Out of control
I'm getting excited, I ordered a Vector from Maggard's and I just got a notification from Royal Mail that it's cleared customs at Heathrow and is on it's way. Since I started using an aluminium ATT SE1 I've pretty much abandoned DE razors so i'm looking forward to giving the Vector a go.
How long did it take to arrive if you don't mind me asking? I've been waiting over a month for a delivery from Rudy Vey.
 

Blackland Razors

Forum GOD!
Artisan
For me if @Blackland sold a bespoke pouch / case I’d probably snap one up :wink:
It's on the ever-growing list!


Probably for the same reason all of us on this side of the pond like Maggards. Lower price shipping and the other benefit. 😉
If Maggards is offering wink-worthy benefits I might have to order a Vector there, too, just to find out.
 

Wintermute

Forum GOD!
Just out of interest, why did you order from Maggards?
I've ordered from them a few times and their service has always been good plus I've never been hit with customs/handling charges. The customs thing is probably complete luck of the draw stuff :whistling:

How long did it take to arrive if you don't mind me asking? I've been waiting over a month for a delivery from Rudy Vey.
It was dispatched on the 3rd of April, according to the USPS tracking website it seemed to get delayed at a transfer airport in Tokyo oddly.
 
Top