Blackland Vector SE razor (AC type)

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
Set up the Vector with the Feather Pro (6 uses on the blade) and it just knocked down stubble with ease. The Feather was not at it’s optimal cutting regime but, it still left me with a near BBS finish on both face & neck. Might have to bin the Feather Pro after this shave. Still, the Vector with a less that optimal blade delivered a smooth, close shave albeit with the slightest of tugging on the ATG pass. This razor is a serious contender for RAD Killer it is that good. The only negative and I say this very lightly is perhaps the blade install/removal. Could be a bit challenging at first but, once you get a few shaves in and get your install steps down, it’s a breeze. Truly, a remarkable razor.....

15A59BF7-9232-4BB5-B16B-D9098BE10E04.jpeg
 

Stonec0ld

Forum GOD!
1st shave down, and I was rushed again as I always am atthe moment. Bloody work. Anyway, its a lovely looking razor, nice and light in the hand. Bit of a fiddle getting the blade in as the head is so small!

The shave was good, a little rough a times, but as I said I was rushing, and I need to get the hang of the angle. That said, even a rushed shave gave me a VERY smooth shave. I can see with a little practice getting used to the long head and getting the angle right, I'll be getting BBS shaves in no time. Even if I am rushing.
 

Blackland Razors

Forum GOD!
Artisan
1st shave down, and I was rushed again as I always am atthe moment. Bloody work. Anyway, its a lovely looking razor, nice and light in the hand. Bit of a fiddle getting the blade in as the head is so small!

The shave was good, a little rough a times, but as I said I was rushing, and I need to get the hang of the angle. That said, even a rushed shave gave me a VERY smooth shave. I can see with a little practice getting used to the long head and getting the angle right, I'll be getting BBS shaves in no time. Even if I am rushing.
Good news! You'll get it quickly, I'm sure.

For blade (un)loading, check out this video to see how I do it. If you're a righty you'll probably want to mirror this.

http://instagr.am/p/Bx26N3PnkKM/ View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx26N3PnkKM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
 

Will-J

Forum GOD!
I find that using the following method for loading blades is quite easy:

1. Place top cap on a soft cloth on a flat surface.
2. Drop blade onto it.
3. Drop the bottom plate into place.
4. Screw on the handle.

Saves me worrying about dropping the razor head over the sink and damaging it. :)
 
Top