Optometrist
Forum GOD!
It's the customs side of things. Maggard Razors by default is very accommodating with its form filling.Is it a secret? My curiosity has been piqued ...
It's the customs side of things. Maggard Razors by default is very accommodating with its form filling.Is it a secret? My curiosity has been piqued ...

Could you post a picture of said scratches?The Vector arrived safe and sound. I've had a few shaves now using a Proline blade and can only describe the experience as flawless. I'm finding this razor and blade combination incredibly smooth and not aggressive at all which is how I like my shaves. My only other SE razor is an ATT SE1 aluminum and I'm definitely finding the Vector much smoother to shave with, the small head also makes it much easier shaving around my nose.
Only disappointing thing I've found is that the underside of the cap has a couple of quite large scratches on it which are visibly noticeable. Thankfully they're on the underside so i'm just going to live with it becuase I don't fancy potentially having to send the razor back to Maggards from the UK.
Hey hi Mate, what a razor, I'm also thinking of ordering the Vector, I'm also based in the UK, will you mind if I ask you how much it cost total getting it shipped to the UK.The Vector arrived safe and sound. I've had a few shaves now using a Proline blade and can only describe the experience as flawless. I'm finding this razor and blade combination incredibly smooth and not aggressive at all which is how I like my shaves. My only other SE razor is an ATT SE1 aluminum and I'm definitely finding the Vector much smoother to shave with, the small head also makes it much easier shaving around my nose.
Only disappointing thing I've found is that the underside of the cap has a couple of quite large scratches on it which are visibly noticeable. Thankfully they're on the underside so i'm just going to live with it becuase I don't fancy potentially having to send the razor back to Maggards from the UK.
~£200 if you escape Customs or ~£240 if it's caught by themHey hi Mate, what a razor, I'm also thinking of ordering the Vector, I'm also based in the UK, will you mind if I ask you how much it cost total getting it shipped to the UK.
Thank you and much appreciated.
It cost around £180 including shipping from Maggards and as Boycie said that's assuming you don't get hit with customs charges.Hey hi Mate, what a razor, I'm also thinking of ordering the Vector, I'm also based in the UK, will you mind if I ask you how much it cost total getting it shipped to the UK.
Thank you and much appreciated.
Never paid customs on anything from Maggards as default declaration is below UK allowance.It cost around £180 including shipping from Maggards and as Boycie said that's assuming you don't get hit with customs charges.