That’s correct.@Blackland Razors stunning. I assume pricing will be in the $180-200 region. Are you able to confirm that Shane?
It’ll roll out the way I’ve done the Sabre and Dart. Machined first, as pictured, then polished. I’m not 100% sure how polishing will go due to the crazy head dimensions, but we’re pretty sure it’ll be fine.What finishes will it be available in?
Awesome!!That’s correct.
It’ll roll out the way I’ve done the Sabre and Dart. Machined first, as pictured, then polished. I’m not 100% sure how polishing will go due to the crazy head dimensions, but we’re pretty sure it’ll be fine.
Late October or early November. Waiting on handles and stands to finish, packaging, and photography.When is it available?
Nothing wrong with the 'Goose! Except for all the things I hate about it which I've addressed with the Vector.It does look really good, but I'll never forsake my 'Goose for my odd SE shaves.

I must agree with you regarding the Goose, it's a good shaver but the head is far too big and yes beyond ugly.Late October or early November. Waiting on handles and stands to finish, packaging, and photography.
Nothing wrong with the 'Goose! Except for all the things I hate about it which I've addressed with the Vector.![]()
Hahaha, luckily I hate nothing about itLate October or early November. Waiting on handles and stands to finish, packaging, and photography.
Nothing wrong with the 'Goose! Except for all the things I hate about it which I've addressed with the Vector.![]()

It probably will be too.I'm just playing around. I've made it this far without trashing competitors and I don't intend to start now. Suffice it to say that I think the Vector is the best ACSE ever made.
If only we could add 9mmAlmost perfect![]()

Are we still talking razors?If only we could add 9mm![]()
Same here....I have a spare polished Special Edition Ikon Handle that is crying out for a razor headHahaha, luckily I hate nothing about it![]()
Are we still talking razors?
