Blackland Vector SE razor (AC type)

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
email from Shane:

This Sunday, September 23rd, my wife and I will be hitting the road to camp at and explore many of the incredible national parks in the American Southwest. You can follow along with our journey on Instagram (@blacklandrazors) and Facebook (facebook.com/blacklandrazors). Since Blackland is largely a one-man show, we won’t be fulfilling orders while we’re away. Orders placed before 12pm noon PDT this Saturday will be shipped immediately. Orders placed after that time will be fulfilled when we return the week of October 8th.

While we’re away you can still get our products through Maggard Razors (here), West Coast Shaving (here), and Amazon.

After we return, Blackland will be busier than it has ever been. We have a series of huge releases coming up this fall and winter including (in no particular order) our Artist Club single edge razor, polished Darts, more polished Blackbirds, premium finishes, brushes, and Blackbirds in a new material. All of these items are in production now or have been scheduled and we’ll be rolling out those releases in rapid succession beginning in October.

I’ll continue to be as available as possible and respond to emails quickly, but internet access will be spotty on certain days. I appreciate your patience and understanding.

SHOP HERE
Sincerely,

Shane Swartzlander
​
October could be expensive... I wonder if there will be Blackbirds in titanium or aluminium or brass?
He also stated that a slant is coming soon on another forum thread at DFS. Future is good at Blackland....
 

MPH

Forum GOD!
Damn it....

I haven't bought a razor for years... Not since my mongoose (batch 2). I didn't have any intention of doing so.... But I think I might like the look of this one.

This would also mean breaking my "no buying from the US due to ALWAYS getting stung for import duty" rule.

....... I say rule... More of a guideline really....

... Who needs rules anyway... Right??? ;-)

Ill be watching an hoping there's no need to be up at 2 a.m. with the planets in the correct alignment to get one! Lol.
 

Blackland Razors

Forum GOD!
Artisan
Damn it....

I haven't bought a razor for years... Not since my mongoose (batch 2). I didn't have any intention of doing so.... But I think I might like the look of this one.

This would also mean breaking my "no buying from the US due to ALWAYS getting stung for import duty" rule.

....... I say rule... More of a guideline really....

... Who needs rules anyway... Right??? ;-)

Ill be watching an hoping there's no need to be up at 2 a.m. with the planets in the correct alignment to get one! Lol.
I usually do releases around midday on weekends in the US which puts it in the early evening for Europe. Australians usually get the shaft with this system, unfortunately, but somebody has to get the short straw.
 

MPH

Forum GOD!
I usually do releases around midday on weekends in the US which puts it in the early evening for Europe. Australians usually get the shaft with this system, unfortunately, but somebody has to get the short straw.
Thanks. That's good (for us in Europe), it sounds possible! :)
 
Top