This question was asked earlier and you'll be pleased to hear, "they fit like a glove."It would be nice though if it can be paired with the P-30's
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23], me too!!I love the fact it won't be head-heavy. But why is he waiting until Saturday or Sunday to use it??? I'd be using it tomorrow.
Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkIt looks like all three YouTubers with the Vector will be uploading this weekend or early next week.
I can go bald if it helps, lolRuds, Scott The Clean Shaver (who also uploaded a preview video), and CDB. Guess I have a thing for bald guys.
Those are 3 good people will give good honest feedbackRuds, Scott The Clean Shaver (who also uploaded a preview video), and CDB. Guess I have a thing for bald guys.
Deal. If you permanently laser your scalp and video it, I will ship you a Vector.I can go bald if it helps, lol
I knew it would bug you so I requested for them to hold off.Why are they all waiting for the weekend???

ta - git.I knew it would bug you so I requested for them to hold off.![]()
