It's one of the few razors on my want list...All fears are completely blown away. Slick, sophisticated and beautiful.
View attachment 44678
It's one of the few razors on my want list...All fears are completely blown away. Slick, sophisticated and beautiful.
View attachment 44678
Good to hear KevinAll fears are completely blown away. Slick, sophisticated and beautiful.
View attachment 44678

Just like Vector usersAll fears are completely blown away. Slick, sophisticated and beautiful.
View attachment 44678

The first one was excellent and the Cobra Classic is looking worried.
Oh yeah - designers too - How could I forget?And designers?
I will use the Feather Pro blades, they worked in my Feather DX and I also liked them in my Mongoose.Which blades do you use?
Couldn't agree more!I really love the Schick Proline blades for the Vector. Perfect shave every time!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here!It's one of the few razors on my want list...
As you're in the US why not try Shane's 30 trial? Seems like a no-brainer for me. The General is exceptional and the Vector shaves no better, but it feels slightly different and is for me more enjoyable to use.I wouldn't mind trying the Vector, but my two General razors (aluminum and brass) are already as close to perfection as anything I've ever used before. The whiskers always grow back tomorrow anyway, so I think I'm not ready to spend the bucks. Is this referred to as the principal of diminishing returns?