Blackland Vector SE razor (AC type)

Boru62

Shaving Boar
I’m honestly good with that comparison. The Bic Metal head is cool. The Vector is undoubtedly sleeker, but the comparison is valid.
The Bic Metal is the only disposable I use because like you say the head is very good, and a heavy head like the Vector is going to improve it immeasurably but the brain is a funny thing.
I kept seeing the Bic Metal, therefore cheap looking, and then @Str8Mug posted his pics..
….classy.
 

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
The Bic Metal is the only disposable I use because like you say the head is very good, and a heavy head like the Vector is going to improve it immeasurably but the brain is a funny thing.
I kept seeing the Bic Metal, therefore cheap looking, and then @Str8Mug posted his pics..
….classy.
To be truthful, the head is quite light. But, here’s the kicker. That fluted/tapered design on the handle just underneath the head actually serves its purpose in giving an equal balance and feel to the Vector. You’re not going to feel a heavy headed top side but, rather a neutral and balanced feel that will feel very natural and intuitive once you get the first stroke and pass in. It’s light but, weighted and in my humble opinion very well balanced. Hope this little tid bit helps in painting a bit clearer picture and what to expect. I’m not very good at precise descriptions and all. Hopefully it helps....
 

Boru62

Shaving Boar
To be truthful, the head is quite light. But, here’s the kicker. That fluted/tapered design on the handle just underneath the head actually serves its purpose in giving an equal balance and feel to the Vector. You’re not going to feel a heavy headed top side but, rather a neutral and balanced feel that will feel very natural and intuitive once you get the first stroke and pass in. It’s light but, weighted and in my humble opinion very well balanced. Hope this little tid bit helps in painting a bit clearer picture and what to expect. I’m not very good at precise descriptions and all. Hopefully it helps....
I can understand that because the Bic Metal weighs next to nothing and is still very efficient with very little pressure needed, so zero pressure should suffice with the Vector.
 

JamieM

Extreme sharpness is ephemeral!
I can see my Polished Vector is ready for pick up from my local Royal Mail Post Office, comes with £53 import duty ouch!
 
Top