August 2020 Acquisitions

p.b

Forum GOD!
...Handle is pants, Ivory isn't my kind of colour but for £20 you don't get a lot.
Yes - I think it's like a slightly less posh Chubby 2 handle. And that handle isn't one of the most loved either.

Why Simpsons does make more use of the Duke handle and proportions is a mystery to me as that's really nice - just a little longer and slimmer.
 

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Mon 24th August.
Sometimes its worth a try.
My first buy from Japan since Rakuten stopped Global Market. Ordered these blades on E Bay as usual supplier out of stock, looked a good price and low cost delivery and good seller rating.

Kai Captain Titan Mild Pink x 20 - 10 packets. £89.52 + £ 2.39 = £91.91.
ordered 15 Aug. Shipped 19 Aug, arrived 24 Aug via DHL.
no customs paid , so unit price £9.20 ish.


IMG_0979.jpg
 

scarface

Forum GOD!
Did you buy this direct from Muhle to ensure it's a V4 head? Looks lovely - I'm ever so tempted but can't decide between this and the R94
You don't need to buy directly from Mühle since you can find it in a lower price... 😉
(...although the price difference was relatively small)
I just asked them if that was V4 and since I got their confirmation I went ahead and snapped it.
 

p.b

Forum GOD!
You don't need to buy directly from Mühle since you can find it in a lower price... 😉
(...although the price difference was relatively small)
I just asked them if that was V4 and since I got their confirmation I went ahead and snapped it.
I have some vouchers to use with Muhle so I will be buying from them.

Has anyone else bought a R95 direct and got a V4 head recently?
 

Fozzie Bear

Forum Clod!
Yes if your ordering direct from Muhle @p.b you should have no worries that it‘s the most up to date V4 head with the Rocca. I got the Rocca R94 in Jan of this year from a retailer that was one of the first to get this new Rocca with the V4 head from Muhle but they were selling V4‘s some months before that, Nov 2019 sounds right as Missoni above states.

Hope you enjoy the Rocca, I love mine, have two!.
 
Top