August 2020 Acquisitions

Randomangle

Über Bum
Thanks Wayne. I am so slow at everything I do Ampulla will probably of stopped selling plastic items by the time I get round to it. Why not ask Wickham's where they are sourced ... I have noticed Fox seems to of been wiped from the forum for some reason. I know not why and hope I haven't put my foot in it. :facepalm:
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Thanks Wayne. I am so slow at everything I do Ampulla will probably of stopped selling plastic items by the time I get round to it. Why not ask Wickham's where they are sourced ... I have noticed Fox seems to of been wiped from the forum for some reason. I know not why and hope I haven't put my foot in it. :facepalm:
He no longer frequents the forum sadly buddy.
 

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Thanks Wayne. I am so slow at everything I do Ampulla will probably of stopped selling plastic items by the time I get round to it. Why not ask Wickham's where they are sourced ... I have noticed Fox seems to of been wiped from the forum for some reason. I know not why and hope I haven't put my foot in it. :facepalm:
Sorry what sort of tubs are you looking for? I bought a 1 kilo block of soap a while ago and portioned it off it to these. They have a great seal on them and come in at 99p for three in Asda.

AEDD54BC-7E75-478C-8BE1-182DE27D0528.jpeg
 

bagman

Coffee drinker
Staff member
I was after the kind of tubs Artisans such as Wickhams and P&B use. I couldn't put soap in those pal, not for me them.
I bought some of the type you’re talking about from Ampulla a year or so ago. I’ll try and find them
 
Top