August 2020 Acquisitions

Electrif

SE la vie
Thats a E 3 Type..Same as the USA Model...The Canadian Schick Factory Continued to Make E Types Until 1954...The USA Type E Models Discontinued in 1946 When the Type G 1 was Released..The Canadian Schick Plant Never Made Any G Types.. :cool:

Billy
Thanks for the info Billy. I'd already confirmed the E3.
However, I do have another question.
I've seen a Canadian Schick pat'd 1937 with EverSharp Schick on the handle.
I thought EverSharp Schick started with the G series.
 

Billyfergie

Forum GOD!
Thanks for the info Billy. I'd already confirmed the E3.
However, I do have another question.
I've seen a Canadian Schick pat'd 1937 with EverSharp Schick on the handle.
I thought EverSharp Schick started with the G series.
The 1937 was the Original E Type Patent..EverSharp Took Over the Schick Company in 1946 & Carried on the Original Schick Patent Number..So Yeah that Would be Correct..The Canadian Plant was Taken Over by Eversharp as Well...So Eversharp did Start When the G Type Started.. :okay:

Billy
 

Electrif

SE la vie
The 1937 was the Original E Type Patent..EverSharp Took Over the Schick Company in 1946 & Carried on the Original Schick Patent Number..So Yeah that Would be Correct..The Canadian Plant was Taken Over by Eversharp as Well...So Eversharp did Start When the G Type Started.. :okay:

Billy
Thanks Billy, knew you would know.
 

Boycie83

Space Cadet
The 1937 was the Original E Type Patent..EverSharp Took Over the Schick Company in 1946 & Carried on the Original Schick Patent Number..So Yeah that Would be Correct..The Canadian Plant was Taken Over by Eversharp as Well...So Eversharp did Start When the G Type Started.. :okay:

Billy
Thanks Billy, knew you would know.
Whilst you're both on the topic, do you know the details of my E?:
IMG_20200813_191011.jpg IMG_20200813_154710.jpg IMG_20200813_154704.jpg IMG_20200813_191635.jpg
 

Billyfergie

Forum GOD!

Boycie83

Space Cadet
It has a middle tab fixed spring and no striations on the guard. Probably an E2.
Calling Billy @Billyfergie for confirmation. Especially on the case.
Yeah..There were Four Models Type E 2s..The First Two Models Opened Like the E 1 Model...The Other Two Did Not Open..That One You Have You have is the Fourth Model of the Type E 2 that Did Not Open...They are All Smooth Combs...The Type E 3 was the 1st Model with a Grooved Comb.. :cool:

Billy
Thanks Gents - appreciated!
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
IMG_20200820_201135.jpg


Kings of shaves, time to put some likes here, because after 2 times that packages were lost, @Brianh insisted and I could finally receive his soaps!!!

Looking forward to try them, my review will soon come, I know you all like reviews!

Thank you so much Brian for sending them! (totally free of charge)
 
Top