Bugger. Found one.Thank you. Lucky for me CG has suspended production. Those in-stock SS handles aren‘t my cup of tea.
Never used one, but that's a work of art.![]()
My first japanese straight razor is coming.![]()
That's really interesting design, love to hear your thoughts on it when you use.Carbon Shaving Co. Cx-Titan.
Titanium with partial carbon fibre handle and two-tone baseplate.
Weight is reduced further over the all Ti razor from 52g to 38g, which puts it level with the aluminium Karve.
This looks nice! Any idea how the blade gap and efficiency compares to the Masamune?Carbon Shaving Co. Cx-Titan.
Titanium with partial carbon fibre handle and two-tone baseplate.
Weight is reduced further over the all Ti razor from 52g to 38g, which puts it level with the aluminium Karve.
Blade gap on the standard plate is 0.68, I believe, although it feels more aggressive. I've used the Masamune which was too mild for me. This is closer to the Nodachi in performance.This looks nice! Any idea how the blade gap and efficiency compares to the Masamune?
Strong purchase. I’ve been using it for years - if they made a Mysore Sandal perfume, I’d buy it this minute.View attachment 67280
£2 something delivered via Amazon... Absolutely ruddy lovely stuff. Very strong Mysore sandalwood scent and a rich lather.
Definitely agree with that, it's such an addictive scent... Simultaneously strong yet subtle.Strong purchase. I’ve been using it for years - if they made a Mysore Sandal perfume, I’d buy it this minute.