Boycie83
Space Cadet
It's taken over a month to arrive George. I think it's quarantined itself!In the basement for 14 days please Chris.
Fantastic knot and handle and good price.
It's taken over a month to arrive George. I think it's quarantined itself!In the basement for 14 days please Chris.
Fantastic knot and handle and good price.
Don't believe this thing! The one month quarantine goes away if the last person who touched it (king Mailman) has Covid.It's taken over a month to arrive George. I think it's quarantined itself!
True but I hope he's not opened and used my brush!Don't believe this thing! The one month quarantine goes away if the last person who touched it (king Mailman) has Covid.
A Connaught's order?
Shaving Station & eBay for the blades.A Connaught's order?
There I was thinking I recognised the box.Shaving Station & eBay for the blades.

Oh you‘re acquiring quite a collection David. Can‘t wait for the BST to reopen

That's you stocked up for the next 3 years!Huge stirling soap mailcall today...Jezus....what awesome scents!!!
Ha Ha, Alex. All but one are definite keepers.Oh you‘re acquiring quite a collection David. Can‘t wait for the BST to reopen![]()
Out of interest. Will this generation of CG perform differently than the gen 1?Ha Ha, Alex. All but one are definite keepers.
Alex, the Gen 2 baseplates are noticeably smoother than the Gen 1. Used my lvl2 this morning and have to say it's easily a match for the Diamondback, possibly even a shade smoother. Very impressed. I've bought a lvl3 in SS, too, but stupidly shipped it USPS. Well, you know what that means.Out of interest. Will this generation of CG perform differently than the gen 1?
Thank you. Lucky for me CG has suspended production. Those in-stock SS handles aren‘t my cup of tea.Alex, the Gen 2 baseplates are noticeably smoother than the Gen 1. Used my lvl2 this morning and have to say it's easily a match for the Diamondback, possibly even a shade smoother. Very impressed. I've bought a lvl3 in SS, too, but stupidly shipped it USPS. Well, you know what that means.![]()