Both long awaited deliveries, as seems to be the norm these daysWell, that's a delivery![]()
Both long awaited deliveries, as seems to be the norm these daysWell, that's a delivery![]()
That Red Chubby 2 is the one.And hereās the second...
View attachment 67127
View attachment 67128
The Faux Ruby and Opal are very well executed. The Opal in particular is stunning when it catches the light.
I've been tempted to buy this again, but custom. Masamune Handle and Plate, with Nodachi cap and additional plate.
I have a few of those things gathering dust..I've been tempted to buy this again, but custom. Masamune Handle and Plate, with Nodachi cap and additional plate.
Beautiful brushes.And hereās the second...
View attachment 67127
View attachment 67128
The Faux Ruby and Opal are very well executed. The Opal in particular is stunning when it catches the light.
At this point Iād agree with you. On first use of the Nodachi I prefer the Masamune handle. Iāve been known to change my mind thoughI've been tempted to buy this again, but custom. Masamune Handle and Plate, with Nodachi cap and additional plate.
Thankyou Sir. Indeed, photos donāt do the Opal justice...at least not my photosBeautiful brushes.
The Blue Opal is incredibly difficult to capture with a camera. Photos never do it justice.
The magnum handle looks classy
First of 2 deliveries today...
Merry ChristmasAnd hereās the second...

It's a heavy handle, but the smaller hammered is too short for my liking.The magnum handle looks classy![]()
In the basement for 14 days please Chris.