April 2020 Acquisitions.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
This came the other day.
8FF0418E-16E6-4F74-A274-4D4E0D02DA77.jpeg

C7F6AB02-2B59-473B-AAE6-4E389D379179.jpeg


it’s a leather fold over slip for glasses. I wear mine all the time but need to take them off to use my camera. A glasses case is too big but this is just right. I’m also using it at night. Not cheap at £20, but better than scratching a lens.
 

blexa

Forum GOD!
Is he back making brushes then or is this a second hand purchase?
This is order from last year, I don't know if Gustavo still makes brushes.
Because the first one was so good I had to buy a second Romera IONA Red Hearth Manchurian/2Band 28/50
 
  • Like
Reactions: p.b

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Does this dethrone the Karve?
It may well do so, Jon. Both of identical weight, it matches the Karve for nimbleness and efficiency, but is more vocal. The Karve has a very slight drag which is absent in the Titan. As a daily shaver, the Karve is brilliant, however, if I go two or three days, it struggles slightly on the first pass. No such issue with two day's growth, this morning.
It's a beautiful razor. It's only 14g lighter than the all Ti, but the extra nimbleness is noticeable.
 

Rasorium

Forum GOD!
It may well do so, Jon. Both of identical weight, it matches the Karve for nimbleness and efficiency, but is more vocal. The Karve has a very slight drag which is absent in the Titan. As a daily shaver, the Karve is brilliant, however, if I go two or three days, it struggles slightly on the first pass. No such issue with two day's growth, this morning.
It's a beautiful razor. It's only 14g lighter than the all Ti, but the extra nimbleness is noticeable.
And also out of stock! 😂
 

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
It may well do so, Jon. Both of identical weight, it matches the Karve for nimbleness and efficiency, but is more vocal. The Karve has a very slight drag which is absent in the Titan. As a daily shaver, the Karve is brilliant, however, if I go two or three days, it struggles slightly on the first pass. No such issue with two day's growth, this morning.
It's a beautiful razor. It's only 14g lighter than the all Ti, but the extra nimbleness is noticeable.
Never felt that drag on the Karve myself, goes to show how different we all are in this hobby!
 
Top