Acquisitions October 2017

Gordy

Legendary Member
I must say that this is a realy Nice Oud scent, and the soap is a superb performer, definitily a keeper:cheers:
You didn't happen to try a post lather with it? I put the rest of my lather on after my last pass rinse, leave for five minutes, wipe off and rinse. It's ridiculous how good my face feels after.
 

OJ82

Forum GOD!
Did not try that, but will try it on my next shave my friend:cheers:
I see that WK is coming out with a new tobacco scent, I think I'm going to get it..... Must say that I'm impressed with Wholly Kaw:happy:
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
I've been in John Lewis in Leeds earlier in the day and sampled some Sauvage. I asked the lady if she had a sample and she said Yes and gladly gave me two samples. I decided it was only right to go back to John Lewis as I wanted a full size bottle. When I went back not only did I get the best price I could find as the same lady asked me what I had seen it for and gave me a better price I cheekily asked for another sample to take on holiday that way I wouldn't have to decant some she not only obliged with a huge smile but to my surprise she gave me a 10ml sample bottle and the wife a few samples of Miss dior. Delighted isn't the word. I'll be honest I have never shopped in John Lewis before but after this really positive experience I will have no hesitation going back for more fragrance.
 
Last edited:

2hot 2trot

Forum GOD!
I've been in John Lewis in Leeds earlier in the day and sampled some Sauvage. I asked the lady if she had a sample and she said Yes and gladly gave me two samples. I decided it was only right to go back to John Lewis as I wanted a full size bottle. When I went back not only did I get the best price I could find as the same lady asked me what I had seen it for and gave me a better price I cheekily asked for another sample to take on holiday that way I wouldn't have to decant some she not only obliged with a huge smile but to my surprise she gave me a 10ml sample bottle and the wife a few samples of Miss dior. Delighted isn't the word. I'll be honest I have never shopped in John Lewis before but after this really positive experience I will have no hesitation going back for more fragrance.
It is so gratifying to read positive reviews like this. I haven't been to John Lewis for quite some time but I will now. :)

Dior Sauvage sounds divine.
Enjoy! :)
 

Mrchick

Handsome Avatar
My wife had a business meeting 100 miles from the house today and I decided to drive her and go razor hunting. I saw a couple of ODH boxes in a display and asked to take a look. I found five nice razors in that case and gave them a lowball offer, which they accepted. I found the old pipe rack in the same shop. The W&B was from another shop. It was a good day[emoji3]

This display looked promising.

Giesen and Forsthoff Adoration, F.W. Engels Special, S. R. Droescher Gold Bug

Salamander, Genco Wedge, Wade and Butcher “The Clean Shaver”

The bevel needs some work, but it’s in nice shape.

The pipe rack will hold 24 straights.

I’m going to pass on the Antiques Fair tomorrow. I think I have enough for the weekend[emoji12]
 
Top