

Lucky buggerLooky looky here:
Muhle porcelain lathering bowl.
Courtesy of Barry @Barry1963 this very generous pif win arrived.
It's a good size and perfect for me as I always bowl lather.
Thank you so much, I'm thrilled.... big cheesy grin thrilled
View attachment 18523

I take that as form of congratulations then Wayne?Lucky bugger![]()
Cheeky bugger I gave it away....virtually...Enjoy mate.Special thanks for emptying my piggy bank goes to @Billyfergie @Wayne & @SeanC
View attachment 18527
You did indeed & grateful, but my piggy bank is now empty & SWMBO has said if I buy owt else she'll be the 1st person to test the SRCheeky bugger I gave it away....virtually...Enjoy mate.
Oooerrr! best heed her then...by the way I have two lovely Straights you may be interested inYou did indeed & grateful, but my piggy bank is now empty & SWMBO has said if I buy owt else she'll be the 1st person to test the SR

Stop it, if I get on with it then I want a nice Sheffield oneOooerrr! best heed her then...by the way I have two lovely Straights you may be interested in![]()
I have just the thing...Mint too.Stop it, if I get on with it then I want a nice Sheffield one
Very nice Lee. Here's hoping it shaves better than V1. I tried so hard but couldn't find any love for v1Supply Single Edge V2 in Jet BlackView attachment 18532