I actually liked the V1 and they have corrected everything I wanted corrected... I'll soon see tonight though!Very nice Lee. Here's hoping it shaves better than V1. I tried so hard but couldn't find any love for v1
I actually liked the V1 and they have corrected everything I wanted corrected... I'll soon see tonight though!Very nice Lee. Here's hoping it shaves better than V1. I tried so hard but couldn't find any love for v1
Nice!
You might want to recallibrate your counting.A straight or two just arrived!
When did V2 come out? I got V1 and then forgot I had ordered the Kickstarter campaign. Got another one sort of by surprise never opened it.I actually liked the V1 and they have corrected everything I wanted corrected... I'll soon see tonight though!
They only just started shipping about a fortnight ago.When did V2 come out? I got V1 and then forgot I had ordered the Kickstarter campaign. Got another one sort of by surprise never opened it.
Mine are probably both V1 I think?
I could step on and take them off your hands. Just to protect Shaun[emoji12]Oooerrr! best heed her then...by the way I have two lovely Straights you may be interested in![]()
[emoji3]You might want to recallibrate your counting.
I'm delighted the Muhle has found a good home James!Looky looky here:
Muhle porcelain lathering bowl.
Courtesy of Barry @Barry1963 this very generous pif win arrived.
It's a good size and perfect for me as I always bowl lather.
Thank you so much, I'm thrilled.... big cheesy grin thrilled
View attachment 18523
Oh yes, its 3 thanks for that!You might want to recallibrate your counting.
