Acquisitions October 2017

jmudrick

Forum GOD!
A bunch of stuff came in today but I'll call these two out.

Gibbs 16 is much nicer than I expected, decent weight at 62g and good balance unlike the adjustables.

The1910s French Apollo I'll be using with an Injector blade which I think will work out fine.


Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
 

YomD

Forum GOD!
View attachment 18433
Finally some more soap. I’m about to run out
...
...
:confused:

But seriously, this is the definition of Fern. Yohann @YomD This is one for you if you haven’t already ordered! Dry, green - lovely!

The lavender leans toward floral, not bitter-herbal. Fruity even.
Ordered on the 22nd immediately after release and now waiting for the Fougere gothique arrival at my Forwarding service in the US. Very excited!
 

OJ82

Forum GOD!
Hope you get one with the soap as well as I have.
I do like the scent straight out of the tub from the Oud and MFM, and I'm excited of how they smell when leathered up, and the performance also:)
Looking forward to the shave:happy:
 

Gordy

Legendary Member
I do like the scent straight out of the tub from the Oud and MFM, and I'm excited of how they smell when leathered up, and the performance also:)
Looking forward to the shave:happy:
Well do let me know how you get on, particularly with the Oud.
 
Top